Who doesn’t want to get results from their workouts in less time? I’ll admit that I wouldn’t totally mind, especially around the busy holiday season. Because fitting in marathon-length workouts just doesn’t happen this time of year, Flybarre NYC fitness expert, Shay Kostabi has five new product workouts that are guaranteed to cut workout time in half—without shortchanging your results. Put them on your Christmas list…
5 Fitness Products for Effective Workouts
1. Moore-Trainer resistance bands. Tested by professional and amateur athletes, these bands come in four different resistance levels, equally distributing weight throughout the body. They double the effectiveness of your workout in calories burned and fat lost. You can also wear them on the way to work or in the office!
2. Jack Zatorski’s Push-Up Pro. These super-efficient push-up enhancers encourage natural movement of the arms and shoulders while allowing you to get that push-up lower! By engaging more muscles than your standard push-up, you’ll get even more out of the same movement.
3. The GRID foam roller. Recovery after a workout is just as important as the workout itself. This roller’s unique design allows for a targeted massage. Not to mention, you get a great core workout while you’re at it!
4. The Ultimate Sandbag. Sandbag training has become very popular among the CrossFit generation and fitness gurus alike. These bags have seven grip options and can be tailored to your own personal level of fitness. Increased calorie burn comes with the additional weight and 400-plus dynamic exercises that help you lose weight faster!
5. Go Fit Balance Board. Need to work on your balance? Stand on one of these while lifting weights or doing squats; it improves your balance while also engaging your core and other surrounding muscles, allowing you to do two things at once.
Thanks, Shay, for the list! Are any of you owners of these awesome products? If not, let’s hope Santa brings something fun… —Erin