It’s the New Year, which means a lot of Fit Bottomed excitement in these parts. It’s New Year, New Rear Week over on Fit Bottomed Girls with tons of motivational content and giveaways, AND it’s also Fit Bottomed Eats’ Birthday Week (more giveaways there, of course!). But it’s also an exciting time for us because you can officially pre-order The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet! That’s right: the book we spent a good part of 2013 brainstorming, writing and tweaking to bring our Fit Bottomed philosophy to you is thisclose to being in your hot little hands. It’s the perfect book for anyone who is sick of diets and deprivation, and who wants to kick-start a healthier mindset and approach to healthy living. It’s also perfect for moms because it’s chock full of 10-minute fixes — quick tweaks that are easy to fit into any lifestyle, even the busy moms’.
Even though it’s not available until May, the early birds who pre-order get some really cool worms … or at least, some really kick-bottom benefits and extras.
5 Reasons to Order The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet Book
1. Exclusive preview. You get an exclusive PDF with a sneak-peek of the book. It’s an awesome preview of the book with bonus material that is totally new and written just for you, plus 10-minute fixes so you can get a jump on a healthier lifestyle now!
2. Bonus recipes. You’ll get bonus recipes Jenn developed with Chex cereal for lots of guilt-free and delicious snacking!
3. A motivation jumpstart. It’s a perfect kick in the bottom this time of year to stoke your motivation and get you going gangbusters on resolutions and goals! The booklet includes some workouts to get you started, cures for common cravings, how to find workout DVDs you’ll love, and a lot more.
4. It’s like a New Years resolution follow-up. Order now, and we’ll come knocking on your door via book in May reminding you to stick with all those goals you set back in January!
5. You’ll be on the forefront of a totally new mentality! You’ll be able to tell your friends that you are done with diets because you’re on a new Anti-Diet for life!
We’re so excited to be able to share this book with you, the readers, who have kept these sites going year after year. This book is our mission and everything we’ve stood for in book form — because no one deserves to beat themselves up for a number on the scale, no one should do workouts they hate day in and day out, and no one should be deprived of chocolate. If you’ve ever thought diet was a four-letter word, too, this book is for you. The tips are guaranteed to get you thinking about your diet and exercise routine from a really happy place — not one of dread and doom. If you’re a mom who has struggled with body image and diet dysfunction, check it out so you can get in a better headspace and be an even better role model for your kiddos!
Keep in touch with us on social media with #FBGAntiDiet to let us know what you think! We’ll be following the buzz. Happy ordering! —Erin